- On February 17: Presentation of the Erasmus Maris initiative, of which RAISE-CS is a pilot project, to the European Committee of the Regions. ( https://cor.europa.eu/en/events/Pages/16th-sedec-commission.aspx).
- 26-27 October 2023: High level dissemination event at the city of science in Valencia. More details coming soon
- On January 18 2023, we organised a team-building event between the pupils of the European schools and pupils from vocational schools (including pupils with disabilities).
- On October 25 2022, we had a Stakeholder meeting at the European Commission's Joint Research centre in Geel (Belgium)
- RAISE-CS participated in the 4th ECSA Conference 2022: Citizen Science for Planetary Health, which took place 5-8 October 2022. There, we presented our project during the oral session 4: Citizen Science in education and schools.
- Our 3rd RAISE-CS project progress meeting took place in Berlin between 3-4 October 2022
- In June 2022 we had our 2nd RAISE-CS project progress meeting & Meeting with schools.